Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Weekend" Day two

Always interesting having Monday and Tuesday as your weekend.  Everyone else is off Sunday and Monday so although it is nice to have two days off, I tend to just sit at home and relax though.

I went to A.C. Moore yesterday and they still do not have new coasters, I talked to someone who worked there and he said he would have them in two weeks.  I sure hope so!  Which means I am going to have to crack down and work on them before when I get them to have them done for Christmas.

Black Friday and Thanksgiving are quickly approaching... I need to plan out what I want to get everyone.  I like to make a good dent in my shopping Black Friday.  It will be interesting because I work on thanksgiving, come home and will be going out pretty soon after since everywhere opens at midnight.

So I guess I should probably get going around here, maybe work on the grape light switch covers or stain a plaque I bought yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment