Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving and Black Friday Chaos

Happy belated Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone enjoyed it with their families.  I had thanksgiving lunch and then had to go to work to serve dinner at the country club.  From there I went home, changed and went out black Friday shopping.
I went to a few stores and of course, like a dork... or old granny, got in line at A.C. Moore so that I was one of the first 50 people so I received a $10 gift card.  I bought lots of yarn, since I recently finished my first crochet baby blanket.

This was the first thing I ever did since my gram taught me how last year and now I am going bonkers like usual.  I printed a bunch of patterns and went and bought more baby yarn so I can make a bunch of different things, more blankets, booties, mittens.  SO Excited!  I also purchased scrapbooking stuff so that I could start my scrapbook of my Europe trip I took in highschool 6 years ago.  Better late than never!
My ambition to make things is back, but it seems to temporarily be elsewhere with scrapbooking and crocheting.  And I still havent gotten it out of my system.  I want to hit-up Joanns tomorrow or Monday too.  We were getting tired this morning and decided sleep was much much more important.
Unfortunately I was unable to sleep for more than 4 hours and had to go to work again tonight.  So off to catch up on sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment