Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bummed

So today and yesterday was the craft sale.  First day was nice, there were a lot of wonderful comments, a few people took my card, and one couple were contemplating buying.  Second day was a little slower.  I didn't sell anything either day and ate my table fee.  Luckily it wasn't that much.  I was at least enjoying my time and the possibility of a sale when people were so excited over the pieces.  Until someone walked by with their 7 or so year old son and made a comment "YOU could do that" all snotty.  Seriously rude.  So I went from yesterday being excited about making new things as some people asked if I had sailboats, etc which I didn't, to not wanting to even think about painting and feeling like I am just making a huge pile of art that I have nowhere to put, Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment